Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sirens and blade removal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2011
Just an observation but in some of the higher level battles sirens still removes blades while for us storms
that no longer is allowed; I'd like to see that fixed as otherwise it's not fair to us.

Alexander Stormweaver
Level 130

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Alexaril on Oct 19, 2020 wrote:
Just an observation but in some of the higher level battles sirens still removes blades while for us storms
that no longer is allowed; I'd like to see that fixed as otherwise it's not fair to us.

Alexander Stormweaver
Level 130
If you are referring to enemies in Polaris or beyond....they might be casting a Shadow-pip version of that spell. If so, those were never intended to be changed and are suppose to remove blades and work like the old version of Sirens.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2011
So when do we get the shadow pip versions? lol I'd love to be able to have those spells do what they used to again. It's actually not a bad idea making it an advance on the old version sort of like college. We build on what we already know.

Alexander Stormweaver
Level 130

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Alexaril on Oct 27, 2020 wrote:
So when do we get the shadow pip versions? lol I'd love to be able to have those spells do what they used to again. It's actually not a bad idea making it an advance on the old version sort of like college. We build on what we already know.

Alexander Stormweaver
Level 130
The shadow pip version is exclusive to monsters. It would be way too powerful with the current meta.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
corporal tenni'syn still has the sirens that take blades, it doesnt appear to be a shadow version either. i would like to know why he still has the blade taking version of this or see it corrected.