Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

castle magic and pvp circles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I was wondering if there was a way to toggle the pvp circle in houses on and off.

I have a botanical garden house and the circle is to the right of the main house, but its in the middle of the path. I wanted to find a way to turn it on when braziers are lit and for it to not be active when the braziers are off. I found a way to turn the circle off using a magic start detector and pvp off spell, but I want a way to turn the magic start detector off.

I have previously made a similar magic castle thing happen. I had created a kind of mini grove of purple crystals and when 2 braziers were lit, it made the crystals move to the side to make a path to the back. Simultaneously, a runestone spiral and a magic teleporter would appear, taking me to the hidden lake area of my house. While constructing this, I used a magic timer to reset the objects after 30 seconds, giving multiple players a chance to go through the portal. So, apon returning to the grove after being teleported, it would all reset.

I figured the same idea and principal could be applied but I'm worried if I used a magical time, even though there's no spell to turn on the pvp circle, the circle would be turned off in the middle of a match.

So, as previously stated, I was wondering if there is another way to go about castle magic to get what I'm looking for?

Jenna

Defender
Aug 20, 2008
I realize this question is almost a month old, but on the off-chance that the original poster never found the answer:

Yes, Babbage has a spell called Remove PVP Sigil, that disables a PvP sigil in a lot. It's icon is two crossed swords, and it's on the first page of his spells currently.

I imagine that you got no answer to your question because you posted it in the suggestions forum instead of in a more appropriate forum. :)