Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I Remove Teleport Effect?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2010
So, back in Spring, I bought a teleport spell where I had a spring teleport effect. The spring one vanished when I bought the summer one...Now I want it gone but I have no idea how! Can someone help me please I tried searching for a YouTube video on it and searched many websites of Wizard101 but I can't find one anywhere! Anyone know Thank you

~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 121

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
If you enter your options menu and select "Gameplay Options 3," the lowermost option is Teleport Effect. You can click the arrows to cycle through your available teleport animations!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
DiamondAngel1234 on Oct 12, 2020 wrote:
So, back in Spring, I bought a teleport spell where I had a spring teleport effect. The spring one vanished when I bought the summer one...Now I want it gone but I have no idea how! Can someone help me please I tried searching for a YouTube video on it and searched many websites of Wizard101 but I can't find one anywhere! Anyone know Thank you

~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 121
It's under the options tab of your spell book or the gear looking icon (ESC key on keyboard). Under the Gameplay Options 3 section you see a "teleport effect" line at the very bottom. That is where you can adjust your teleport effects.

Press ESC, then click the Gameplay Options 3 tab.

The Teleport Effect section controls which teleport effect is used.

Arthur

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Arthur Wethersfiel... on Oct 14, 2020 wrote:
Press ESC, then click the Gameplay Options 3 tab.

The Teleport Effect section controls which teleport effect is used.

Arthur
Can we also turn off the effect from others? Some have been a bit too bright and for some of us older players that wear contacts or glasses, it seems to be enhanced.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Thank you, guys!

~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 121