Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

108 Life Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
I am so disappointed with the 108 life spell. After looking forward to it for so long, it really makes no sense. It should be an AoE or at least do way more damage and healing. I really am second guessing my membership because if this spell is such a let down, I shudder to think what the others will be. Not in the mood to spend hours of my time playing just to be disappointed. I usually look forward to my school spells. Do better.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
The Level 108 Life Spell is an AoE, for both the damage and the healing. If it didn't work that way when you cast it, then that's a bug that should be reported.

I don't want to spoil anything too badly but Life's next spells aren't exactly the greatest, but maybe they'll get something good in the upcoming Karamelle.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Pretty sure Wings of Fate used to be worse than what it currently is.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
stevp on Oct 8, 2020 wrote:
Pretty sure Wings of Fate used to be worse than what it currently is.
...no, Wings of Fate definitely got worse in the summer update. It became more heal oriented, the only good thing about its update this summer was that it has an initial hit.