Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nana snack twitter code Expired so fast?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Not sure if I can post here regarding the Nana Twitter, but am since it is directly linked to Wiz101 game specifically.

I check Wiz101 Twitter pretty regularly for promotions, etc.

Usually no problem redeeming the Nana snack “gift,” but for some reason I didn’t see the one posted on Oct 2nd until maybe Oct 3rd/4th.
Usually these last about a week, however when I put in the code on the 3rd/4th and retried again today 10/5 (now only 3 days since it was posted), it still says the code is expired.
This doesn’t seem right.
Could someone look into why this code is expired so quickly? Was this is error?

Thanks

Administrator
Grace Winterstone on Oct 6, 2020 wrote:
Not sure if I can post here regarding the Nana Twitter, but am since it is directly linked to Wiz101 game specifically.

I check Wiz101 Twitter pretty regularly for promotions, etc.

Usually no problem redeeming the Nana snack “gift,” but for some reason I didn’t see the one posted on Oct 2nd until maybe Oct 3rd/4th.
Usually these last about a week, however when I put in the code on the 3rd/4th and retried again today 10/5 (now only 3 days since it was posted), it still says the code is expired.
This doesn’t seem right.
Could someone look into why this code is expired so quickly? Was this is error?

Thanks
Hi Grace!

Sorry to hear you missed this snack code :(. All snack code promotions have an expiration date. You can see the date on the coupon image we use to promote the code.

Code expirations can be different, so be sure to check the image and promotion deadline each time! Sometimes they are shorter than a week.