Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice needs to be buffed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2020
Survivor
Mar 03, 2020
I don't understand why every schools rank 7 aoe was buffed except for ice (and storms, but storms was already really good- it's basically used for 2 rounding king det and other things when you can't rely on bugs) essentially. Ice and Life are basically on a similar damage scale yet they got a buff for damage and ice is kept lower? They're outclassed in dps by most schools already, and completely outclassed as a support by death (death gets everything going for them in supporting, in dark pact, virt, and jujus. Ice has legion and tower only essentially) really the only place ice is destined for greatness in is pvp, it's just not a fun class to play otherwise.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
caleb10104 on Oct 7, 2020 wrote:
I don't understand why every schools rank 7 aoe was buffed except for ice (and storms, but storms was already really good- it's basically used for 2 rounding king det and other things when you can't rely on bugs) essentially. Ice and Life are basically on a similar damage scale yet they got a buff for damage and ice is kept lower? They're outclassed in dps by most schools already, and completely outclassed as a support by death (death gets everything going for them in supporting, in dark pact, virt, and jujus. Ice has legion and tower only essentially) really the only place ice is destined for greatness in is pvp, it's just not a fun class to play otherwise.
Scarecrow also takes a full enchantment atm so it's almost better than Lulu. Scarecrow with Epic enh: 875. It's extremely powerful atm.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I have a max (currently) ice, and have soloed probably 60-70% of the game. And while I agree that my damage could be better, that's primarily due to my unwillingness to farm for Dragoon gear. I don't PvP, so I have different goals with my gear and pet. I just want to survive !

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Yeah for the second arc at least. Not sure how Power Nova is doing 665 when Frost Giant is doing 460. Should do more like 560 with the stun, and I'd even be fine if the stun got removed and the damage increased even more.