Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Save Deck Layouts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2014
As different battles in the game become more and more strategic in the later levels, the deck requires constant editing to meet needs of different bosses.
It would be much easier if there was a system to save various deck layouts, just like equipment sets.

Community Leader
I usually carry at least two decks on every Wizard and switch between them as needed. I label them "mob deck" and "boss deck". I find that switching the deck is much quicker than adding or removing individual cards. Pretty much just like saving deck layouts.

I hope this helps!

Amber

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Ravynlea on Oct 2, 2020 wrote:
I usually carry at least two decks on every Wizard and switch between them as needed. I label them "mob deck" and "boss deck". I find that switching the deck is much quicker than adding or removing individual cards. Pretty much just like saving deck layouts.

I hope this helps!

Amber
I think Penguinns is referring more to the ability to save a deck and to then equip that deck at anytime with a hotkey. This might be really useful for difficult bosses like King Detridus where you can start the first 2 fights with an aoe deck and for King Detridus, you can use a support deck. While you're switching with the hotkey, you'd still have your best deck equipped.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2019
Yes, it's as Ravynlea said above. You can carry around several different spell decks and rename them. Switching between spell decks is a very streamlined process, it's identical to the suggestion you made.

I name my decks "Boss deck" (for fighting bosses) and "Attack 4 deck" (for fighting mobs of 2-4 enemies with my bladed AOE spells)