Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2019
Hi there, my daughter would like to suggest a new pet for the Wizard 101 community. She calls it the Luggage Llama. It's a Life School pet with green fur/hair. It has a fancy blanket on it's back and has a bunch of suitcases of various colors piled on it's back. On it's head it has an old style air traffic controller headset and it has goggles with cracked lenses. It's bright red tongue sticks out the side of it's mouth .

When it runs, it lowers its head and charges forward and the luggage on its back wobbles back and forth. When it dances it's head bobs up and down. When it jumps it does little baby hops and the luggage bounces up and down. At baby it gives the Life Blade spell, at teen the Spirit Armor and at adult the Spinysaur spell.

She drew a great picture of it that I'd like to share with you if that's possible.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Administrator
Flint Goldenhammer on Sep 28, 2020 wrote:
Hi there, my daughter would like to suggest a new pet for the Wizard 101 community. She calls it the Luggage Llama. It's a Life School pet with green fur/hair. It has a fancy blanket on it's back and has a bunch of suitcases of various colors piled on it's back. On it's head it has an old style air traffic controller headset and it has goggles with cracked lenses. It's bright red tongue sticks out the side of it's mouth .

When it runs, it lowers its head and charges forward and the luggage on its back wobbles back and forth. When it dances it's head bobs up and down. When it jumps it does little baby hops and the luggage bounces up and down. At baby it gives the Life Blade spell, at teen the Spirit Armor and at adult the Spinysaur spell.

She drew a great picture of it that I'd like to share with you if that's possible.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing back from you.
Wonderful suggestion, she has great ideas for pets!

For sure, feel free to share an image if you like. You should be able to link one here in the forums.

Thanks!