Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fall foliage fish

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
The seasonal fish--fall foliage-- is swimming in all the waters. It's a balance level 1 16XP. Go catch some. It's a pretty + happy fish!

Survivor
Apr 22, 2016
Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
Only spot I can find to post my question ugh.. I have went thrw every realm, closed game reopened game left the area countless times just to reset the darn fish so I could get what I need! I need Hamlet fish (Death) ONLY in Dun Dara... which is NEVER there! 2 days now and all I do is waste my energy and what little game time I do get.. 2) 2nd fish Sea Fairy (Life) High Road and the Wyrd also can be found in Moon Cliffs and Sardonyx but can't get that till you get a spell to make the sentinel's flee (which I didn't knw till I looked it up) OH and FYI did same stuff 2 days for that as well and I'd like to knw why you never have sea fairy in the Wyrd?? Limited area's to fish should be restocked in a timely manor since no one really is gonna wanna sit and hoard fish that is needed for a quest to move on ya knw...This just makes me remember why I STOPPED fishing a couple yrs after you brought it out.. I did watch videos of Skelemystyk on catching fish fast and it does work IF they are there and most are if you need to craft fishing tanks or other crafting needs.. Just not there to get if your doing the fishing quest. I have see MANY post on same thing long before I posted this one and nothing has changed...why?? Get more areas for the fish people need plz!