Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advanced Move or "Stacking" question

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Can someone direct me to any rules about the Advanced Move tool?

I was just playing with it and the Up/Down will move pictures up or down a wall --but it also will sink a potted plant you like into your yard and look like it's just the plant.

Is that ok?

I've used it to put garden likes in REALLY close but NOT actually ON the soil plots.

Is that ok?

I wanted something on a desk that didn't stick naturally so I hovered it and then nudged it back and sideways till it looked like it was on the desk properly - BUT NO BLUE RUG. Just the Advanced Move tool.

Is that ok?

Is it everything goes, as long as you use the tool without any manipulations other than the tool itself?

I don't understand Castle Magic at all so never mess with it, maybe these are dumb questions I'd know the answer to if I'd done Castle Magic. But once I had a stacked garden that ate my seeds. I never stack anything anymore - so I'd really like to know if stuff like this is considered a ...what's it called...?... OH "Exploit". Are these extra moves exploits?

OH and I sank my gnome underground for the Sugar Krystals and my sister put her pond underneath her DHE garden.

Is that ok?

You can use Advanced Housing on anything except Gardening Plants, Plots and Pots. You also can’t use Advanced Housing to move weapons placed on walls. Anything else is Ok to move.

If you move an item somewhere inaccessible, you can the House tab of your Attic to pick it up.

If you’ve haven’t done it already, Babbage Basset in Marleybone has a tutorial quest for Castle Magic.

Arthur

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Arthur Wethersfiel... on Sep 28, 2020 wrote:
You can use Advanced Housing on anything except Gardening Plants, Plots and Pots. You also can’t use Advanced Housing to move weapons placed on walls. Anything else is Ok to move.

If you move an item somewhere inaccessible, you can the House tab of your Attic to pick it up.

If you’ve haven’t done it already, Babbage Basset in Marleybone has a tutorial quest for Castle Magic.

Arthur
Thanks for getting back to me, Sir. But I was also specifically wondering about the legality of using the tool - and no other aids like the small blue rug for "stacking" - to do things that are obviously not planned -

• like putting a Brick Walled Pond underneath the ground under a DHE garden
  • or implanting the giant crystals into the ground around my Shard Warriors' Mine.
  • Or elevating and shifting a Clover Patch to sit on top of a Small Enchanted Pot to look like it's growing in the pot.

Things like that? If I ever have another issue with my account I don't want to have it 'uve been my fault.

(I used to stack gardens that ate my seeds, now I never "stack") On the other hand - if it is ok to do such things- my mine looks amazing