Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random Plants within Medium Soil 36 plot beds dying/withering

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I noticed this was happening again during the double plant rewards, and didn't say anything because I figured the system was overloaded or something and it wasn't terribly irritating - one or two in one or two houses.

But it's still happening and today it's about 1/3 of my EMPs in the Wizard City Play House yard.

Yesterday I think there was one withering but today a lot more. Again some are on the edge and you'd just think I'd messed up my aim, but several are randomly in the middle area. Same with Couches in Red Barn Farm.

I always check my little icon before I leave, so maybe it's just not working right - but why would large area spells not cover at least the middle of a garden bed?

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Having similar issues with plants growing backward. Half my EMP's are at elder, ready to harvest..... and half of them go back to the beginning of Elder growth. One time i went to check my Couch Potatoes and 4 out of 52 were suddenly at elder, ready to harvest... while all the rest of them were still growing at the beginning of elder. Happens with Sword plants also. It is random. Does not always do it. Just noticed it much more lately.

Scarlet ShadowStone

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
hopefulz33 on Sep 24, 2020 wrote:
Having similar issues with plants growing backward. Half my EMP's are at elder, ready to harvest..... and half of them go back to the beginning of Elder growth. One time i went to check my Couch Potatoes and 4 out of 52 were suddenly at elder, ready to harvest... while all the rest of them were still growing at the beginning of elder. Happens with Sword plants also. It is random. Does not always do it. Just noticed it much more lately.

Scarlet ShadowStone
Sudden eldering happened to me yesterday - I just figured it was some of my plants from last week that had gone wilted and were catching up now? I hadn't thought to check each plants age. So idk.