Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Issues with beating the final Beastmoon Mayhem boss

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 31, 2009
There are two issues with beating the final boss that have been around since the Mayhem event first came out.

1. No one gets any rewards!
2. Unless you are one of the ones fighting in the Spiral, you will not get credit towards the Monster Mayhem Event badge.

The first is unfortunate but the second isn't just unfair but also creates a really toxic environment as players vie to not get left out of the Spiral.

It takes a TEAM to defeat the final boss and those that fight the mobs outside can contribute as much as any of the 4 players in the spiral. So why doesn't everyone get credit?

Since this was not resolved after the first Mayhem event, does that mean this is by design?

Casp

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I just linked this Topic here but you may also want to do the same:
www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/new-beastmoon-monster-mayhem-event-issues-here-8ad6a42773e9935f017402538b85265c

Btw, strategically one might wait to do wave 3 spiral, playing the odds someone will be defeated and flee. And that'll be when they swoop in for the badge.

Defender
May 31, 2009
YIKES - how did I miss that!
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Casp