Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone know if you lose rewards by not harvesting at mature times

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I'm wondering if I plant, return to trigger into Young, then return and trigger to Mature and one more time to trigger to Elder -- would all the Mature & Elder rewards come up at the Elder harvest at once, or do I lose all the things and gold I would have gotten by only coming the one time at the end?

I hope that makes sense. I want to garden and use the gold from gardening and selling snacks and TC to finance hatching - but I don't always have time during the week. Was wondering how I could work it around.

If it makes a difference, I mostly garden Couches, DHE, EMP and KP.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Helenie Nightseer on Sep 18, 2020 wrote:
I'm wondering if I plant, return to trigger into Young, then return and trigger to Mature and one more time to trigger to Elder -- would all the Mature & Elder rewards come up at the Elder harvest at once, or do I lose all the things and gold I would have gotten by only coming the one time at the end?

I hope that makes sense. I want to garden and use the gold from gardening and selling snacks and TC to finance hatching - but I don't always have time during the week. Was wondering how I could work it around.

If it makes a difference, I mostly garden Couches, DHE, EMP and KP.
Yes you lose those rewards.

It is better to just avoid the house and not trigger the plants.