Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Finder & Storm Scout talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2014
I recently got both the new Life Finder and Storm Scout pet talents and acquired enough talent tokens to unlock them both. I've activated both talents more than 50 times each, and it feels like Life Finder doesn't work. Of all the times I've used Life Finder, I've never gotten any elixirs. On the other hand, Storm Scout has worked plenty of times. And even when Storm Scout doesn't grant any additional reagents, it instead gives about 400 to 600 gold, regardless of what kind of reagent you're picking up and regardless of which area you're at. Life Finder doesn't seem to give any additional gold besides what you get from opening the wooden chest. More importantly, Life Finder doesn't really seem to give any indication that it actually works like Storm Scout does.

Is the Life Finder pet talent working properly, or is its success rate really just that low?

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
I have a similar issue with Myth Scout and Myth Finder. Myth Scout works great. I have yet to get Myth Finder to find any elixir in multiple tries.