Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Consolation hatch peppers are giving less peppers

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
There was a Topic on this issue in February and I just saw it got closed. Developer Arthur Wethersfield had explained things there and requested of me to let him know if it was not working as he says it was intended to. I had replied immediately and now am very sad to see Arthur never responded and thus the Topic got closed. Well now we are having double reagent member benefit again and it just happened again.

I will quote what Arthur said to me.
"Both the 1 hatch pepper for a hatch and the 2 consolation peppers should double during the double reagents subscriber benefit." And, "If it’s not working like this, please let me know and we’ll fix it."

Consolation peppers give 3 less peppers! It gives only 1 pepper. I should be owed many peppers and an explanation why my immediate reply was not only ignored, but the topic closed.

Here is the link to remind you of it: www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/shortchanged-on-hatch-peppers-8ad6a42770149c3e01702909cdd4425d#getPostLikeHistory_8ad6a427728fe5ed017295391b7c58fd

Please know that I have been reporting about this since way before that February topic. Customer Support always says to post issues here and "These places get the most attention and get bugs fixed fastest."; so here I am doing my part to help get this issue fixed.

I also do hope you are aware that any pet that receives 1 hatch during its 2-week offering, according to how this feature works, would always make it unbeneficial. Think about the math on these various situations of pets that reach the end of their 2-weeks:
0 hatches - 2 consolation peppers (supposed to be 4 peppers with double reagent benefit but currently giving 1)
1 hatch - 0 peppers (this is where it is unbeneficial because 1 hatch in 2 weeks gives just 1 pepper total)
2 hatches - 0 peppers (this gives the same amount of peppers as 0 peppers gives)
3+ hatches - No peppers but we have to get at least 3 hatches just to truly benefit.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
This still is not fixed! Can this please be looked into already so it can give the correct amount of Consolation Peppers?

Please respond. Please fix.