Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trivia is WAY too slow

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 04, 2018
Hello,

As someone who does daily trivia it is quite time consuming. Answering 120 questions everyday takes quite a lot of time.

The main problem is how it takes for the answers to the questions to show up.
The answers load one by one for every question and that takes forever just to answer one question. The answers should just already pop out and I should be able to move to the next question without having to wait soooo long.

Please just make the answers mmediately available as the animation is way too time consuming.

Thank you.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2015
Princess7415 on Sep 10, 2020 wrote:
Hello,

As someone who does daily trivia it is quite time consuming. Answering 120 questions everyday takes quite a lot of time.

The answers load one by one for every question and that takes forever just to answer one question. The answers should just already pop out and I should be able to move to the next question without having to wait soooo long.

Please just make the answers mmediately available as the animation is way too time consuming.

Thank you.
I completely agree, why make the answers load one by one? I do it for more than one account so if this were to change it would really help.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2015
Agreed, I definitely appreciate KI for giving us the option to earn free crowns as they have come in handy a lot of times, however, the animation process makes the quizzes take twice as long. Because they’re only there for aesthetics I feel getting rid of it would be a huge benefit to quiz takes such as myself.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
Princess7415 on Sep 10, 2020 wrote:
Hello,

Thank you.
Yes please make this happen!