Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does Leafstorm trained willcast talent work as intended?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Someone on Central asked this question for last months KI Live and it went unanswered.
A friend of mine tried it and said it doesn't let him choose an enemy, thus not working.
I have a ton of pets with Leafstorm, and if I want to try it out myself, I'd have to use talent tokens to unlock it.

Customer Support told me to post my question here and on twitter (despite me telling them my membership was currently expired and I don't do twitter). But now membership is back so here is the link to that Central post:
www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?512968-Aug-27-2020-KI-Live-Questions-and-Tips

Hopefully this was fixed with the maintenance that just ended.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
This was not fixed in either of the two maintenance sessions we had in the past nights. If you have a Leafstorm Trained pet equipped, clicking the Leafstorm icon will prompt you to select a target even though it does not allow you to click on anyone. Since it's an AoE, it shouldn't need for you to pick a target anyway.