Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigsie Tc Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Hi I was wondering if anyone one knew the fastest way to get pigsie tc because am crafting pigsie and i need 6 more pigsie tc if anyone can help my character name is Emily Night Shield Level 130 Thanks

Survivor
Sep 08, 2014
i need to craft eagle war shield and need to get a potent trap card who do i fight to get this or where do i get it

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
You can go to the Gladiator in Aquila he drops them, you just have to farm him until you get it

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
who2er1958 on Sep 29, 2020 wrote:
i need to craft eagle war shield and need to get a potent trap card who do i fight to get this or where do i get it
Potent Trap TC is a quest reward for the quest "Broken Idols".

I will tell you this. Don't buy Agave Nectar in the Bazaar. You must collect it in Mangrove Marsh or other areas. If you used Purchased Agave Nectar, Oztomeca will not accept the quest as completed.

If you have purchased them, I would suggest selling them or putting them in your shared bank. Just be sure none of your future wizards use them for this quest.

The only way to complete this task is to FOLLOW Oztomeca's instructions. As far as I am aware of that quest has not changed.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
Hey I am really close to crafting pigsie and was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me 3 pigsie tc's for packs or for other tc's or whatnot. Feel free to add me or pm me, been wanting this spell for a while :)

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
TroubledCactus on Oct 7, 2020 wrote:
Hey I am really close to crafting pigsie and was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me 3 pigsie tc's for packs or for other tc's or whatnot. Feel free to add me or pm me, been wanting this spell for a while :)
You might want to join this fansite.

www.wizard101central.com

Players can find others there that are trading cards and you can find all kinds of information for the game. If you need help with a quest, that would be the best place to find it.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Hi am also looking to craft Pigsie to and all i need is 3 more Pigsie Tcs too all be on today around 6 or 7 because I get off work at 5 and all have dinner then be on my wizard name is Emily Night Shield Level 130

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Update I only need 3 more Pigsie tc and can trade whatever tc you want that I can get from the bazaar I also can gift any pack you want

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
I have 14 Ratatoskrs spin, 5 hammer of thor, 15 grendels amends, 4 ninja piglets, and a couple deer knight treasure cards if anyone is interested btw

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Does anyone have any spare rat spin tcs? I can pay with empowers if so, let me know a time and realm you want to meet in game!

Survivor
Apr 16, 2013
So for the longest time I have been trying to acquire potent trap tc so I can craft some good upper level gear, so what bosses have the best drop rate for it?? I’ve beating gladiator, Cronus, Malakene moon drinker and countless other bosses probably well over a hundred times combined. Also do silver chest drop potent trap tc, I’ve played a bunch and got other astral spells??? And I’m aware there is a quest in Cenote that gives you two as a reward but when I played through years ago I don’t think it was a reward back then. PLEASE HELP!!

Survivor
May 07, 2020
This is the same problem for me but instead i removed the tc from the quest when my tc got full around polaris now that my character is max i tried to to lvl up my crafting for dragoon gear but cant cause there is no way to get the tc other than spending crowns on seeds and waiting days or weeks for the ultra harvest to get the tc.

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
I am excited to craft pigsy form my life amulet master/healing sub class on my fire main!! I have spent over 250 dollars .. on the wysteria lore pack trying to unlock this spell .. and am really disappointed that I had to spend all that money , to not even get the spell drop. I had to to do it the hard way by farming and i am still stuck on the amber regent. I have been farming all places, cronos , key bosses, king parsely, even bought a couple of the crown regent packs trying to get the amber to drop. I am still not getting any amber. Is there a glitch going on for this regent , not dropping or is there a way i can obtain this ingredient faster? I wish .. kings isle would add an amber crown pack to crown shop. We have gear , pets , even weapons .. so why a pack geared toward dropping amber ? I have been farming this regent for almost a month now .. and it is really killing the game for me, so if anyone has any tips of what has worked for them .. please let me know :D ty

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I got mine by farming loremaster and asking as I went. some people where nice enough to give the ones they had, which quickened the process

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Tavia RedBreeze on Jan 23, 2021 wrote:
I am excited to craft pigsy form my life amulet master/healing sub class on my fire main!! I have spent over 250 dollars .. on the wysteria lore pack trying to unlock this spell .. and am really disappointed that I had to spend all that money , to not even get the spell drop. I had to to do it the hard way by farming and i am still stuck on the amber regent. I have been farming all places, cronos , key bosses, king parsely, even bought a couple of the crown regent packs trying to get the amber to drop. I am still not getting any amber. Is there a glitch going on for this regent , not dropping or is there a way i can obtain this ingredient faster? I wish .. kings isle would add an amber crown pack to crown shop. We have gear , pets , even weapons .. so why a pack geared toward dropping amber ? I have been farming this regent for almost a month now .. and it is really killing the game for me, so if anyone has any tips of what has worked for them .. please let me know :D ty
Yeah, so if you are just growing regular king parsleys, you should get Ultra King Parsleys. If you wilt and revive them they have a solid chance to drop amber at mature harvest, and they also drop more UKP seeds at mature. Given enough time, you'll quickly have a lot of amber! Hope this helps!