Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chromaticat (90 Day) :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2014
Hey all,

I'm sure that most of the community has gotten a good look at the Chromaticat mount by this point, and its one of the best put out by KI in some time I believe. What I can't believe, is how it's only a 90 day version. The rewards from the Scroll of Fortune are already 70-80% useless filler for most, and the points are so difficult to acquire that working towards a non-perm version of a mount seems like a massive waste of time. Is there any way or petition to change the mount to perm which can be started?

Thanks guys!
Tyler Swiftflame; 130
Elijah Hexwraith; 68

Explorer
May 30, 2010
Mulberry Hound on Sep 3, 2020 wrote:
Hey all,

I'm sure that most of the community has gotten a good look at the Chromaticat mount by this point, and its one of the best put out by KI in some time I believe. What I can't believe, is how it's only a 90 day version. The rewards from the Scroll of Fortune are already 70-80% useless filler for most, and the points are so difficult to acquire that working towards a non-perm version of a mount seems like a massive waste of time. Is there any way or petition to change the mount to perm which can be started?

Thanks guys!
Tyler Swiftflame; 130
Elijah Hexwraith; 68
I agree that it's an awesome mount, and I'd love to have a permanent version, but at least you get three months of this one vs 7 days for any of the other ones they've given. The idea seems to be to give us a little taste of what this mount would be like so we spend crowns like drunken sailors on whatever pack comes out that might grant that mount.

I'm guessing that there will a permanent version somehow in the not too distant future. Maybe not until spring, but it'll be there. KI wouldn't miss a good bet like that. Probably.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi,
A scroll of fortu e that give permanent mount, a krogger jewel,teleport effect unique emote pack spellwrights would be great ye and cost 75000 crown.

Last year when the first fall scroll of fortune started few people asked why there were no permanent mount and the answer is quite simple the scroll is designed to get a value of a little more than 15 000 crown a mount cost too much.
The idea of the scroll is not to get only great rewards but small rewards to fill between the special rewards.

Finally, point are not hard to get: showcase and pet promenade give 100 point per day so up to 800 deckatalon can give 25 point quite easy per try soa little less than 100 per day so once again 800 and beastmoon has no caps.
(I personally did 2400 points on a single beastmoon hunt event).so let say you can get an average of 100 points per day you need one month to complete it even if you play 3 day per week you complete it and the last days of a scroll are double points reward (for member i admit).

Survivor
Aug 14, 2019