Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Re-occuring Issue With Normal and Double Gardening Rewards - not seeds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2013
Ok, so once again I am having issues with my garden elder harvests not dropping anything it normally does. I posted about this issue several times and got no where. I quit gardening all together until the past few weeks thinking that it had to have been resolved by now. It hasnt.
Yesterday, before the double garden rewards started I did an elder harvest on my fires 24 plot of CPs. When finished I realized that I only received 1 empower total after. 1 for 24. Thats not even close to normal. Normal drop is about half of your seed amount, give or take a few. Also harvested on my death wizard who has 42 CPs and I only got 4 empowers for 42 elder CPs. Thats a joke. Completely absurd. I used to get anywhere between 18-24 empowers for this harvest of 42 CPs. Then today I saw that it was double rewards. So I went on my myth wizard who had a 24 plot of Cps at elder and harvested them. I received 3 empowers. With double rewards. This is ridiculous. I am a paying member. Have been since 2012. Have been gardening since then as well. I have emailed KI about this issue several times only to get a auto response about there not being double seed drops anymore or that the game is working as intended. No its not working. They continuously close my support ticket and call it good. I have seen several other people post about the lowered (almost no) tc drops at all in the past couple months. What is going on? Why will no one actually look into this issue and fix it? Its been broken since they initially changed the seed drops and has never been fixed. KI seems to continuously ignore the problem. I previously even recorded the drops on all my wizards and sent them to show proof yet was ignored. Im beyond frustrated and am at the point of just saying goodbye to my gardening chore all together. Sadly I use my empowers as in game currency to purchase things I cant with cash from other players. Everyone knows this. And a lot of people other than myself depend on this to enhance their game play. I would appreciate some sort of assistance or correction to this matter. Its well over a year since it all first started.

Link to previous requests for help here:
www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/gardening-rewards-not-occuring-not-about-double-seeds-8ad6a42b6e1bbe79016e574c45f72496?reset=1

Picture of current harvest today:
www.imagehostingcentral.com/images/lalabugu/screenshot370.png

Administrator
lalabugu on Sep 2, 2020 wrote:
Ok, so once again I am having issues with my garden elder harvests not dropping anything it normally does. I posted about this issue several times and got no where. I quit gardening all together until the past few weeks thinking that it had to have been resolved by now. It hasnt.
Yesterday, before the double garden rewards started I did an elder harvest on my fires 24 plot of CPs. When finished I realized that I only received 1 empower total after. 1 for 24. Thats not even close to normal. Normal drop is about half of your seed amount, give or take a few. Also harvested on my death wizard who has 42 CPs and I only got 4 empowers for 42 elder CPs. Thats a joke. Completely absurd. I used to get anywhere between 18-24 empowers for this harvest of 42 CPs. Then today I saw that it was double rewards. So I went on my myth wizard who had a 24 plot of Cps at elder and harvested them. I received 3 empowers. With double rewards. This is ridiculous. I am a paying member. Have been since 2012. Have been gardening since then as well. I have emailed KI about this issue several times only to get a auto response about there not being double seed drops anymore or that the game is working as intended. No its not working. They continuously close my support ticket and call it good. I have seen several other people post about the lowered (almost no) tc drops at all in the past couple months. What is going on? Why will no one actually look into this issue and fix it? Its been broken since they initially changed the seed drops and has never been fixed. KI seems to continuously ignore the problem. I previously even recorded the drops on all my wizards and sent them to show proof yet was ignored. Im beyond frustrated and am at the point of just saying goodbye to my gardening chore all together. Sadly I use my empowers as in game currency to purchase things I cant with cash from other players. Everyone knows this. And a lot of people other than myself depend on this to enhance their game play. I would appreciate some sort of assistance or correction to this matter. Its well over a year since it all first started.

Link to previous requests for help here:
www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/gardening-rewards-not-occuring-not-about-double-seeds-8ad6a42b6e1bbe79016e574c45f72496?reset=1

Picture of current harvest today:
www.imagehostingcentral.com/images/lalabugu/screenshot370.png
HI lalabugu! Sorry about the expectations of this event. We haven't changed drop rates, so perhaps it's a conflict with other plants or a total calculation that's different when you're counting everything together?