Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions of items for us collectors(Pets & Gauntlets Specifically)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
I collect a few things in game, one is wands, which are all over the walls of my home, I never sell any. Another item I collect is pets.

In game we have things to eliminate space issues, such as gear vault, seed vault, jewel vault, etc. What about something similar for pets? Like a Pet Barn? Unfortunately my home only has space for 100 pets. I've had to put pets in other homes, and sadly, part with many. We have a pet tome to log the pets we have, but if they aren't in our current house they don't seem to show up. I think a pet Barn is a great idea. Basically, they are just stored there, but not visually. Similar to how the other vaults work. Or maybe they could be static, for display, thus minimizing the need for the animations.

The second item I collect/would like to collect is Gauntlets. You need a very large space to collect them, but I know many people like to collect them. My suggestion is to always have gauntlets be persistently available as an online code. Or in the crowns shop somehow? I'm not sure how it should work, I just think it's a shame that if you weren't yet playing at a certain time, you may forever miss out on a nice gauntlet.

I'd love to see both of these added to the game.