Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Questions and Tips for August 2020 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards! We have another special KI Live! We'll be talking all about the new world of Karamelle and the current teasers that Nana has been revealing.

Post your KI Live questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on the show. ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER please.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

KI Live is set for August 27 at 4pm CT at: www.twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
Question

Will the housing dungeons get any real love in regards to teamup?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
*Question

Will the overhaul on stats be done within the new world update? Or before or after?

*Tip

Something I've learned over the years of farming; deck structure. Try as best as possible to have a limit of 7 cards within your deck. This ensures you draw all cards within the very first round without having to skim through!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Question:

Can we please hear it for Wizard City's first ever deckath-elite, Brandon SpellCaster Way to go Brandon

Tip:

Thank you KI for the recent update that now allows us to hatch our pet eggs with gold.
How to do this is:
Go into the backpack, click on the unhatched pet egg, then click the egg icon and choose hatch now with gold. Simple!

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Question: Will we see an update on Pet Racing in the future?

Tip: Be sure to collect reagents as you go through the worlds for crafting at a later date!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Tip

Revert Shadow Pip chances back to what it was before the update. In it's current state, it is virtually useless.

During too many battles, a lot of wizards are lucky to get a single Shadow pip during any battle. By the time they get into Empyrea, the majority of battles with mobs and bosses are SHADOW and no Shadow pips just doesn't get it.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2015
Question: What are the plans for the uncomingWizard101 birthday and how KI planning to celebrate it with social distance?
Tip: With newbeastmoon monster you need coins to buy tc, make sure you have some if not you can always do garden to get some.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2019
Question:

With all the life crit healing nerfs in both pve and pvp, do you have plans to give the school more viability?

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Q: I really like the look of new initial level 1 gear, any way we can get a stitch-able version so we might be able to keep the look at higher levels?

T: With the new world coming and so much to do these days, don't forget to get in any last minute questing you may have left so you're ready to go when the time comes! And If you need help with end bosses reach out! There's lots of people in the community more than happy to lend a hand.

Explorer
May 06, 2013
I think I placed my question in the wrong area. So I will RE-right it here.:

This is my question: What terrain land and Climate for Karamelle does KI have in mind and when I heard it is going to be a world of candy, Will it be something like Candy Land or Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?

Administrator
jetlightning on Aug 24, 2020 wrote:
I think I placed my question in the wrong area. So I will RE-right it here.:

This is my question: What terrain land and Climate for Karamelle does KI have in mind and when I heard it is going to be a world of candy, Will it be something like Candy Land or Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?
No worries, thanks for the question!

Administrator
And that concludes this segment of KI Live. Stay tuned for the show this Thursday at 4pm CT on Twitch!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Question(s)- Seeing how Karamelle is the home world of Lydia Greyrose, should we be expecting ice based bosses/creatures? If Karamelle is an ice based world, should we be expecting new spells for the ice school? People have brought up different themes for the new world but I feel like it's gonna be more of a North Pole kind of vibe to Karamelle. I have one last, but rather BIG question, is Nana a member of the Cabal, and if so, what is her role in their plan (if there is one)?

Defender
May 11, 2013
alex61098 on Aug 26, 2020 wrote:
Question(s)- Seeing how Karamelle is the home world of Lydia Greyrose, should we be expecting ice based bosses/creatures? If Karamelle is an ice based world, should we be expecting new spells for the ice school? People have brought up different themes for the new world but I feel like it's gonna be more of a North Pole kind of vibe to Karamelle. I have one last, but rather BIG question, is Nana a member of the Cabal, and if so, what is her role in their plan (if there is one)?
To answer EVERYTHING here "That would be telling" Also nana is clearly Evil and the HEAD of the Cabal.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
Question
With all the rebalancing going on will we see the catacombs bosses rebalanced?(Specifically the second boss battle)

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
When is Wizard101 birthday2020?

Survivor
May 18, 2020
tip: for the avalon spell quests to appear you must have wintertusk completed and be level 55