Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your school and level and why you chose that school.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2020
My favorite school is ice, storm, or death. The reason I like ice because ice is immune to everything and has tons of health so ice is basically invincible. I like storm because of tempest it super good and it is to everybody. Storm also can do 8000 damage when level 25. The reason I love death is because when you hit someone with wraith or vampire and you have lots of blades you receive back like 600-1000 health back level 20 or 30. Balance is an Ok support class. It can help others with balance blade and weakness is ok too but overall the damage spells are not that great. Myth is well balanced it does attack damage but it can also stun sometimes and gets rid of shields and blades. Fire is not the best. The only specialty it has is over time damage. It does as much damage as myth but that is really it. The rank X card is so bad it’s fire hound it is one of the worst cards in the game. The last one life, it is also a pretty good support class to heal but it sometimes goes with storm but mostly ice goes with storm because ice can just get Satyr too. By using training points so it can sometimes be useful if you already have an ice but that’s really it. Moon stinks, polymorph is so bad. Just because it may look cool doesn’t mean it is cool. Sun is super good because you can buff other cards. Star is also good because it enhances the damage of your class and accuracy but the con is you take more damage from the opposite class.
-Andrew IceEyes level 16 in krockatopia

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
My first school is and I'm level 130. I really liked the Egyptian/desert theme it had early on, and it also had a very versatile playstyle. My favorite school, however, is - despite how useless it is. The concept on completely transforming to fit the situation and play with a different set of spells on the go is really interesting to me. Shame it gets no love.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I mostly use Death and I'm a level 130. I chose that school because I just thought it looked cool. I was 10 years old when I first made my account. I did the quiz thing to pick my school and I got Fire originally but for some reason, I didn't like that.

After I picked Death, I found that I really liked the lifesteal mechanic. It saved me in some tough fights and allowed me to solo a lot of the game.