Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spell for myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2013
I'm Nicholas mythrider coming at you with this new brilliant spell that cost 2 pips for 450-510 a stun block yes I said stun block, this spell can be myth (sun or moon )optional. costing 2 pips and requiring the enemy to have stun blocks which would in turn expolde on the enemy breaking never to be used. The more stun blocks an enemy has the more damage it does. If this spell is approved I think adding stun blocks to self should also counts as damage to enemy , once this spell is used stun blocks on self and enemy is removed.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Divineoblivion777 on Aug 19, 2020 wrote:
I'm Nicholas mythrider coming at you with this new brilliant spell that cost 2 pips for 450-510 a stun block yes I said stun block, this spell can be myth (sun or moon )optional. costing 2 pips and requiring the enemy to have stun blocks which would in turn expolde on the enemy breaking never to be used. The more stun blocks an enemy has the more damage it does. If this spell is approved I think adding stun blocks to self should also counts as damage to enemy , once this spell is used stun blocks on self and enemy is removed.
Overpowered, would break PVP, way to much value for way to low of pips, in short a very bad idea and a complete rewind on the spell audit they are doing.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
When considering new spells, you must look at a few key factors;

Pip Cost
Damage/DDP
Utility/Effect
School
Comparison to other schools.

Storm's lighting bats for example does 245-285 damage without any utility.

Your suggestion of a new myth spell being Rank II doing over 400 damage will only be met with extreme outrage.

Especially with the added utility.