Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

FreeKI Games, error message when completing games for prizes?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
Hey, all whom may be reading,

I am aware KI recently pushed all of their quizzes over to this site (Wizard101.com), however, I thought they also pushed all the games over also? (Including ones such as Doodle Dug, Grub Guardian, etc).

I've logged onto KI games to try and earn some extra things in the game, but every time I try to claim my reward at the end, it seems to just throw an error, and claim "Something went wrong, please try again".
I am unsure if this is because of the recent push over or not... So I am just looking to see if anyone else has had this problem since they did this?

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Kayla Ice x on Aug 18, 2020 wrote:
Hey, all whom may be reading,

I am aware KI recently pushed all of their quizzes over to this site (Wizard101.com), however, I thought they also pushed all the games over also? (Including ones such as Doodle Dug, Grub Guardian, etc).

I've logged onto KI games to try and earn some extra things in the game, but every time I try to claim my reward at the end, it seems to just throw an error, and claim "Something went wrong, please try again".
I am unsure if this is because of the recent push over or not... So I am just looking to see if anyone else has had this problem since they did this?
I've had the problem even before the pushover. I've spent money on grub to farm for energy elixirs, but Its a waste of money/ time if you don't get anything.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
2395841 on Aug 19, 2020 wrote:
I've had the problem even before the pushover. I've spent money on grub to farm for energy elixirs, but Its a waste of money/ time if you don't get anything.

Same with me, hence why I am a bit confused. Like spending money on the game to earn Energy elixirs and other bits, but then having that removed at such?
Just looking for an answer from KI really, to see if this is a bug or not...