Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Stuck in Gretta Darkettle's House

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 08, 2015
Hello!
Recently, I started a new myth character on my account and I was questing through Firecat Alley when I think I ran into a potential bug of sorts. I was able to enter Gretta's house for the first time and talk to her, but now I cannot leave because a symbol comes up saying that my network connection is having issues. However, my internet on everything else works just fine-I'm even typing this as I wait for the issue to possibly fix itself. I used task manager to quit out of the game and relog, but the symbol popped up again as soon as I clicked my character. This could all be something on my end, however like I said my internet is working just fine. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Administrator
Erica LifePetal on Aug 16, 2020 wrote:
Hello!
Recently, I started a new myth character on my account and I was questing through Firecat Alley when I think I ran into a potential bug of sorts. I was able to enter Gretta's house for the first time and talk to her, but now I cannot leave because a symbol comes up saying that my network connection is having issues. However, my internet on everything else works just fine-I'm even typing this as I wait for the issue to possibly fix itself. I used task manager to quit out of the game and relog, but the symbol popped up again as soon as I clicked my character. This could all be something on my end, however like I said my internet is working just fine. Any help would be very much appreciated!
Hi Erica!

That's indeed strange. Is it by chance working for you now?

Defender
May 11, 2013
Sparck on Aug 21, 2020 wrote:
Hi Erica!

That's indeed strange. Is it by chance working for you now?
Spoilers ahead

Maybe Gretta is trying to "recruit" them :D okay joke over

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Erica LifePetal on Aug 16, 2020 wrote:
Hello!
This is actually quite common anymore. For some reason you can't connect to Wizard101 even though your internet is fine.

This happened to me in beastmoon hunt, and I was banned from the arena for 42 hours because of that. This was back when they first launched the Aquila battlegrounds.