Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update Idea: What if we gave pets accessories?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2018
What if we could get things like hats or bowties for pets or something of that sort to make a pet more custom to us as the player. I understand this might be hard for some pets due to them already having things like this but there are pets who dont have these things. i mean i wont just be hats and bowties it was just some examples but i thought thatd be really neat and give more love to pets.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2016
Ah, I love this idea so much! I can just imagine unicorns with top hats and fire cats with bow ties! Yeah some pets can be dyed and you can select the name for them, but other than that they are the same. If KingsIsle wanted to try out this idea they could start of with some simple things.
  • Bow tie
  • Top hat
  • Ribbon Bow
  • Collars

And maybe make them dyeable? For twin pets you could also be able to put accessories on both. This is such a great idea and could make for a great mini update. I feel like pets don’t usually get as much attention compared to other things like new worlds, packs, items etc. But that’s because the games not about pets. But they are still in the game and could use something new. Again, adding a few more of my ideas to this.

• In Wizard City you could add a stand next to the library with a new NPC that sells the accessories for gold and they would have quests like “Defeat 1 Sprite and Play as Pet to Collect leather strap”
  • Once you complete the quest they will add stats to the accessories for example the quest (The one mentioned above) They give you 3 upgrade options: Resist Power Health/Mana
  • The chance will be random between all the schools so you might get your options as

Resist 5 OR Attack 5 OR Mana 20

• Then you would pick one of the 3 to add to your accessory, if you don’t like any of the options just select “Redo Quest” to try again
  • You can upgrade each accessory 4 times but you can only equip accessories to Adult pets and higher
  • Once an accessory has been upgraded you cannot change its upgrades
  • If this idea works you can put 2 accessories in the crown shop for 100 crowns each and they could be something like Mystical Fairy Wings and Bouncy Bee Antennae. Crown accessories would also have better upgrades for example what would usually be +5Damage would be +15Damage
  • The place where the accessories would be added to the backpack would be where’s the pets are, you select you equipped pet and select Add Accessories button. The way it would be set under where other players look at your gear would be set under the pets usually stats with a label that shows what accessories are giving what stats.

I am so sorry this post is so long. I just instantly got so many ideas And I got kind of carried away..

Keira ThunderCloud lvl. 20