Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Patching Stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2013
Wizard101 was working fine but since today morning, whenever i try to login it gets stuck at "Patching...GH_HFjord-GH_". Please help...

Administrator
brian angel grove on Aug 14, 2020 wrote:
Wizard101 was working fine but since today morning, whenever i try to login it gets stuck at "Patching...GH_HFjord-GH_". Please help...
Hi brian! This is usually caused by a firewall in place. Please try tuning your firewall settings and see if that helps. This firewall could be associated with several programs, Windows or an antivirus scanner possibly.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2013
Well... it started working again when i changed my network but now its getting stuck at "Patching...oneWorld-PetGam". It takes time to load and then it starts loading again kind of like a reset. I am pretty sure this is about the dancing game in pet pavilion since that day it said it was going to download the necessary game files. I waited for it to finish patching for at least 4 hours after which I decided to browse through the gamedata files and found "ThePhantomZoneWorld-PetGameDance". The peculiar thing about this file was that it was the only tmp file and its icon was colorful and not white like the other files. Please help.