Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

more vaults

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
at this present moment in time we have 3 sets of vaults a seed, a gear and a jewel. we have a tc vault in the works whether it will be released or not we don't know i hope it will as i think it will be a great addition to the game. i also think we should have a gold vault as gold is too easy to come by and a elixir vault with all the elixirs we can get from pet promenade scroll of fortune and spiral showcase.

Defender
May 11, 2013
nathan owlhaven on Aug 11, 2020 wrote:
at this present moment in time we have 3 sets of vaults a seed, a gear and a jewel. we have a tc vault in the works whether it will be released or not we don't know i hope it will as i think it will be a great addition to the game. i also think we should have a gold vault as gold is too easy to come by and a elixir vault with all the elixirs we can get from pet promenade scroll of fortune and spiral showcase.
A gold vault and a Potion vault both sound like a good idea :D But lets add a Key vault too.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Oh yea, I would really love to see the once-teased Treasure Card vault. Also, with the number of potions bogging down my backpack, a potions storage option is also desperately needed.

Alia Misthaven