Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Super Crowns Sale?

AuthorMessage
Developer
Last year there were 4 Super Crowns Sales during the summer. (June to August) I was thinking of buying crowns during that sale, but it hasn't come yet and I'm losing hope since it's already mid August.

Last year also had a pack-a-palooza and that didn't come this year. Instead replaced with flash pack sales.

Are you guys gonna do this sale again or maybe a new sale that's similar?

The only sale that has come out in the past 12 months has required 60 or 80 dollars

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
While many of us rejoiced to see the recent crowns sale.

It does still leave many to wonder why the sudden change within these options you mentioned earlier.

September usually sees some great stuff, maybe some of these events are planned for next month within the game's birthday celebration.

If not, please consider running some of these events during September KI.

Also, bring back that super lore pack too.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Cam on Aug 9, 2020 wrote:
Last year there were 4 Super Crowns Sales during the summer. (June to August) I was thinking of buying crowns during that sale, but it hasn't come yet and I'm losing hope since it's already mid August.

Last year also had a pack-a-palooza and that didn't come this year. Instead replaced with flash pack sales.

Are you guys gonna do this sale again or maybe a new sale that's similar?

The only sale that has come out in the past 12 months has required 60 or 80 dollars
The 60 and 80 dollar sales are the only ones they have been doing for a while.

Many of us want to buy crowns on sale too but can afford the 60-80. They used to do 25% off on ALL blocks of crowns but haven't now in over a year. Sad too. They would actually increase their revenue if they went back to the old sales. I always bought then but I can't do this kind of sale for 3 accounts.