Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Ice School Spell: Celestial Intervention (Tweaks)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2012
Im unsure as to why it costs 4 pips to heal for a maximum of 300 health.
A low level life spell, "fairy" costs 2 pips in order to heal 420 health. It just doesn't make much sense.
Not only is it 4 pips, but it takes away 3 shields as well? The only benefit i see to this spell is that it removes negative wards. So, what if, instead of removing positive shields, it only removes negative wards on the ally that the spell is used on.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
You got it right. It could take off Feint, Your own negative feint, Fuel traps, other traps. But still not even close to being good. I am sure it will get looked at eventually. Maybe if this spell added triple steal 3 shields with a small heal when fully upgraded and maybe the other upgrade line would allow 1-2 stolen shield and a fixed and upgraded heal. Something like that. Cause its pretty garbage from the looks of it. But it looks awesome and I am ice. so when they fix it ill get it for sure.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2020
even then it'd be completely impractical aside from being able to remove fires double damage requirement for scion use

spell needs to be completely revamped, it's not worth using really for any reason atm

Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
I got the spell on my ice. In the present, it doesn't remove the traps anymore, only shields, so it really needs to be tweaked.

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
I agree. It does not need to be as potent as a Life school heal, but the healing provided is far to weak when you consider both the pip cost and the additional cost of "sacrificing" shields.

Another option to improve it could be for the healing amount to be based on the number of shields you currently have without taking them, up to a maximum of 3-6 depending on upgrades.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
A lot of people complained about this on Summer Test Realm but they never changed anything. It'll probably be like this for a while. It's not worth getting it at all.