Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Everafter Village

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2020
www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?512673-Everafter-Village
That's a link to a post about the issue on 101central, as I was able to post screenshots there.

There are a Gingerbread and a house shaped like a shoe inside the Everafter Village, Whenever I change the wallpaper in one, it changes the wallpaper in both. Also, there is a little side room in the gingerbread house, any time I change the floor in that room, it changes the ceiling in the shoe house

Administrator
TalonIrontamer on Aug 7, 2020 wrote:
www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?512673-Everafter-Village
That's a link to a post about the issue on 101central, as I was able to post screenshots there.

There are a Gingerbread and a house shaped like a shoe inside the Everafter Village, Whenever I change the wallpaper in one, it changes the wallpaper in both. Also, there is a little side room in the gingerbread house, any time I change the floor in that room, it changes the ceiling in the shoe house
Well that's certainly confusing! I'll ask the team what's going on with the wallpapers. I thought we had corrected some recently, but it might not have been for this case.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
The secret passage in the main house to the barn also has a wallpaper glitch. If you have wallpaper in the top story room to the right at the top of the stairs, it will show up as you are ascending the entrance through the hidden door into the barn.

Good catch on the others, I'd been trying to figure out where the ceiling stuff came from in the shoe house.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
Recently I have purchased this castle, Very amazing. How ever the only thing I have found concerning is the lose of potential as in the out side space. I have max space 350 inside and out. How ever I don't believe this is enough space at all. I wish the "Team" would increase the out side by at least 550 space. I would show you all screen shots of my castle and all the themes that are being currently invested in the castle. Many of us RPG creative players would appreciate the extra min 250 space to truly make a master design. Also what originally brought up the extra space situation was the farming part of the house. After designing most of the house we realize there is so much more we would love to add to the place and also have our gardens as well. Most of us max gardeners need min of 120 spots for the plants. Since this castle is so big and so full of a bunch of hot spots for attention an extra 500 space for the out side to set up proper themes and more would help out a huge amount. another minor fix to the house would be More water in the river area please and leave the island parts there as well. I have a lot of guest that come over to fish and camp in the "Fishing tour and camp theme area" and their main concern is not enough fish and it feels like there is not enough water and there is no point in having a huge open creek area and not being able to put items near the water but only on the green island patch areas. This is why i been reaching out and asking is there any one on the Team that would be interested in making these minor fixes if so I'm sure we can come to some kind of financial agreement lol a lot of us wizards would be grateful. I know i would be as an individual since the "Sage of Light Empire" new main base and hang out is in that house. An one last thing, Player spots in the house. What I mean by that is since it is a big place we need to maximize the min guest cause every time we have a huge get together many of us can not get in due to limits. Other then these this this is one of the best Castles that have been created Thank you all so much for an amazing place.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I absolutely agree with Sages Shadow about upping the amount of items allowed in the Everafter Village.

I'm doing somewhat minimal gardening atm and am completely maxed out both in and out. Looking at it in terms of rooms, There is the huge open space in the Gingerbread House as well as a small room towards the back. There are all 3 Little Pigs's houses which are the size of slightly increasing in size rooms about bedroom sized, The Old Lady's Shoe has 4 levels. The Main House has 3 large rooms including the entryway on the first floor as well as the hall and the 2 bedroom sized rooms up on the top and 2 stairwells, one up and one through the wall to the secret passage to the Barn. The Barn is a large room on its own. The Tower has 3 levels, each of which hosts a moderate sized room. Oddly it requires 3 flooring options and 2 wallpapers. I would think if this was set up in this fashion, it would either be 3 wallpapers, one for each floor, or just 1 for the entire tower. There are also the vast open areas that are just begging for something to be dropped in them, and the tiered section of land on the hill by the Wishing Well. I took a video of a run through my house briefly and just to cover the ground and enter each room, while using a mount, I timed out at 10 minutes just as I was reaching the end.

If you're like me, and design a library, you find that putting books and scrolls onto your shelves adds up very quickly, as does marking paths with flowers, trying to make a pet sanctuary and/or a campsite on some of the large open areas. I've slowly been removing the details, but still could easily drop back down a couple hundred more items. Which means more Bric A Brac Elixirs and furnishings sold on your side, and a perfectly lovely home on mine. Win/win!