Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing access temporarily suspended to resolve an issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Can you please add a bank somewhere?

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
Well at this point i cant play :/ i was in the middle of moving items around my houses so my back pack is full until i can drop items in my bank or in a house. will we be reimbursed game time? i know its a dumb question and the answer is no but id like to know 100%

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
I've lost all my plant points for the day :(

Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
Has this been resolved yet?

Survivor
Jun 21, 2020
Where we gonna sleep till then? Guess we all homeless then

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
any update on the situation?

Survivor
Feb 22, 2012
oooh will this have any help with those of us that are still getting stuck in the loading screen for 30 seconds or more? Will cleaning out our houses help with this issue?

Survivor
Apr 30, 2016
So......guys lets all chip in some gold go pitch a tent and have a sleep over for the night in the commons. I mean come on we are all basically homeless.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
Survivor
Mar 29, 2019
what's going home? I needs my pets

Survivor
Sep 22, 2009
Sparck on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
UPDATE: You should now have access to your houses once again. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve an issue.

-----------
Wizards,

We’ve discovered an infestation concern with houses that is going to require a game update.

In order to properly fumigate the bugs out of your houses though, we’ll need to temporarily close access to them. We will let you know as soon as access is restored once a game update can be released asap.

Plants will be fine during the time you are locked out of your house.

Please keep watch on this announcement for new information.
since gardening is part of the daily beastmoon hunt event. can the hunt be extended for how ever long we are locked out of our houses

Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
My best question is, are you going to be extending the Beastmoon Event, as no one can access their plants and reap the rewards while this is going on

Love-
A concerned NecroPlanter

Survivor
Aug 21, 2013
So how are we going to get to the bank? And fix the issue of the game crashing when you go to your house and you crash in the loading screen.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2015
will my garden die off while the houses are down?

Survivor
Dec 27, 2019
So are all our plants we worked hard to farm / buy just going to die??? Also, we need a bank / shared bank. My backpack is full because I can't access and now I can't get drops.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2010
very unhappy
I was wondering if there was a fix for it yet and I was trying to go to the dorm and that caused the game to lock up and I had to reboot my computer.
please email us or put a pop up or send a smoke signal or ANYTHING to let us know that the 'bug" has been fixed.
thank you

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Shadowstar434 on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
Is there any other way to access the bank/shared bank?
go to your dorm.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2018
VicMoeruKage on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
Is there any way to claim event points for harvesting while housing is unavailable?
no and they probably knowing kingsisle wont refund you or give you something in return sadly. There tooooooooooooooooooo money hungry

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
my bag is full of items i want to keep.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2016
can you make a way for us to put our gold in a bank are something to keep from having to spend it so we do not get max gold and start losing it. please look in to that ty angus

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Plants will be fine, but what about people that need to harvest those plants for points in order to complete the Beastmoon Hunt/Scroll of Fortune events? With no access to our houses we can't get those points we are working hard for. Some people have specific times they can get on and can't get those points right now. Just wondering what you will do to remedy that situation seeing as it's not really fair.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2008
VicMoeruKage on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
Is there any way to claim event points for harvesting while housing is unavailable?
Yes How long is this expected to take and what will you do to substitute the beastmoon/ scroll of fortune event points we'll be missing out on?!

Survivor
Jan 11, 2012
Sparck,

I wanted to say thanks for only closing down the affected area (Housing) and allowing us to play in the other areas. It is a minor inconvenience, but it is much better than the whole site being offline.

-Amber Shadowthorn

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Sparck on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
UPDATE: You should now have access to your houses once again. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve an issue.

-----------
Wizards,

We’ve discovered an infestation concern with houses that is going to require a game update.

In order to properly fumigate the bugs out of your houses though, we’ll need to temporarily close access to them. We will let you know as soon as access is restored once a game update can be released asap.

Plants will be fine during the time you are locked out of your house.

Please keep watch on this announcement for new information.
Where can I get things that are inside of my bank? I can't even access my dorm.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
are they going to extent the beast moon hunt because most of us store our reagents in shared banks and we have to harvest plants for coins and our daily points, it has proven to be hard to play because we are limited to how many treasure cards we can purchase because we cant purchase tc or up grade our beast