Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double Membership Rewards, Free Membership Benefits For All in Dec

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2020
Two membership benefits per month. One is always voted on by the community from a list of 3 benefits selected by KingsIsle. The other benefit is selected by KingsIsle. This keeps it so the membership benefits feel like they're more community-driven and community-focused, while also allowing KingsIsle to keep the benefits from always being the same ones (so it always feels fresh), but players feel like they have a louder voice in the benefits they get and the direction of the game. :)

One final change. Free membership benefits for all players (even free-to-play players who have never had a purchase on their account or even their family account), but only for the month of December. It's a sort of "free sample" for Christmas season. It wouldn't really change things that much, in terms of the game economy. But it would just be a nice gesture for free-to-play players. It would also give them even more of a reason to logon, if they had been taking a break, during the month of December.

(I'm sure this would have to be talked over by the team. But I really would like to see this get discussed and considered. I think it would be very healthy for the game.)