Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Event idea/suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2014
So I came out with a suggestion that will probably bring back a lot of old players and also bring in more money and I was thinking of an event called maybe pack a plooza or bundle a plooza something like that but the idea is to bring back all bundles that were sold previously. Nothing exclusive just previous bundles like the dino bundle or the prehistoric bundle stuff that hasn’t been seen in a few years ya know. Thanks for reading this suggestion and have a wonderful day!

Administrator
Doom State on Aug 4, 2020 wrote:
So I came out with a suggestion that will probably bring back a lot of old players and also bring in more money and I was thinking of an event called maybe pack a plooza or bundle a plooza something like that but the idea is to bring back all bundles that were sold previously. Nothing exclusive just previous bundles like the dino bundle or the prehistoric bundle stuff that hasn’t been seen in a few years ya know. Thanks for reading this suggestion and have a wonderful day!
Thanks for the suggestion! We have specials like this every once in a while, so it's possible!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
Sparck,

We truly need to see accursed make a temporary comeback because for us dungeon collectors we are truly missing out. Also I feel that the housing tours are not represented properly because i have a beautifully decorated home but its always stuck at 10 players... We need events that encourage housing gurus like us to display our talents better. However the accursed bundle takes priority... We cant keep being left out of such a wonderful bundle

Survivor
May 20, 2018
In game hatch event for pets hatch as many pets as you can 5 points for training a pet and 25 for a pet first place gets 18kcrowns 2place gets 5k crowns 5runer ups will get 2,500 crowns my idea for an wizards101 event

Administrator
RunedMaster on Aug 7, 2020 wrote:
Sparck,

We truly need to see accursed make a temporary comeback because for us dungeon collectors we are truly missing out. Also I feel that the housing tours are not represented properly because i have a beautifully decorated home but its always stuck at 10 players... We need events that encourage housing gurus like us to display our talents better. However the accursed bundle takes priority... We cant keep being left out of such a wonderful bundle
When you mention 'events', are you referring to something like Beastmoon Hunt and Pet Derby, or a contest we can put on for housing?

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
Sparck on Aug 10, 2020 wrote:
When you mention 'events', are you referring to something like Beastmoon Hunt and Pet Derby, or a contest we can put on for housing?
Contest for housing would be great but i feel the tour boards are rigged at the moment due to people using central too much and they got streamers representing them. I just feel like we all shouldhave a fair chance to be featured on the tour boards. I only hit rank 43 once in my whole 8+ years playing... I really want to see more done with housing and the like...