Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Foetid Crypt Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
Another teammate and I (group of 4) were defeated after killing Sir Greggor. We fled and rejoined to finished killing Squire Greggor. When the battle finished me and the other teammate were not given credit and the quest marker still read "Defeat Confusing Ghosts in Foetid Crypt". I tried leaving and coming back as well as leaving through the front and teleporting back in but nothing fixed it. It's super upsetting because this is a really hard boss and now I am going to have to do it over again. Sparck please look into this.

Administrator
Victoria Deathston... on Aug 4, 2020 wrote:
Another teammate and I (group of 4) were defeated after killing Sir Greggor. We fled and rejoined to finished killing Squire Greggor. When the battle finished me and the other teammate were not given credit and the quest marker still read "Defeat Confusing Ghosts in Foetid Crypt". I tried leaving and coming back as well as leaving through the front and teleporting back in but nothing fixed it. It's super upsetting because this is a really hard boss and now I am going to have to do it over again. Sparck please look into this.
Thanks Victoria, I'm checking with the team. Is it still occurring?