Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7 Characters on One Page

AuthorMessage
Developer
Could you possibly make it so all 7 characters are on one page? Going back and forth between pages is irritating and it'd be real nice to see all your wizards at once. Even if you're thinking of having 8+ wizards per account in the future, you could still have 7 on the first page.

There's 2 ways you could do this...

1. With the 6 seats you already have on one page, you can have 6 wizards sit in them and have the Selected wizard standing in front, as they do now. Then swap them once another is selected.

2. Fill one of the empty seats in the corners that currently don't hold any character.

I'm hoping this would be a simple fix and I think it'd greatly improve the user's experience.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I agree so much with this!!! I've always thought this would be great, even before the 7th character option was even introduced- it seems so lonely to have the 7th character be on a page all by themselves haha

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
*Shhhhh*

I'm hoping for more spots in the second room to open up eventually. More characters was never only about getting to do all the schools once.

Developer
Helenie Nightseer on Aug 14, 2020 wrote:
*Shhhhh*

I'm hoping for more spots in the second room to open up eventually. More characters was never only about getting to do all the schools once.
Like I said in my post, even if they want to add more spots, they can still have 7 on the first page. I'd like to see all my wizards at once.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Cam on Aug 16, 2020 wrote:
Like I said in my post, even if they want to add more spots, they can still have 7 on the first page. I'd like to see all my wizards at once.
Yah, in a perfect world I would love that aesthetically - but it took a really long time to get this far and if they put all 7 on one page so we can see them all at once, it's less incentive to open up those other 5 spots.

but yah if they work it out, it would be nice.