Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Customizing Crown Store Hair Styling

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
Hi! First of all let me just say I love this new update! The customization is so cool! I only have one issue I ran into and I'm not sure if I just missed the fix or if there will be one later. So I love the dyes in the magic mirror shop for hair, unfortunately when I wear a helmet that hair dye is only showing a tiny bit. I would like to know if those hair dyes will be added to the crown shop hair dyes for when I want to just wear a stitched hair cut instead because it seems that the crown shop has a few less which just happen to be my favorite colors of the hair dyes. Any input on this would be great or if you know how to do it I would like to know!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
I would like to know if the crown shop hair colors will be updated as well. I like the color choices in the Magic Mirror shop better, as there is more to choose from, and the vibrancy and texture appearance are way better. Same with the color choices in the clothing dye shop, those need an update, too. Is this something that is in the works?