Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Status for Grub Guardian ?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
I used to go to KIFreeGames to play Grub Guardian to farm for gold and elixirs (mainly Energy).

Today I went there and, once again, could not access the game. The game screen was white with "Adobe Flash Player is Blocked" in the center of the screen.

I then began a journey through the KIBlog, The June 3, 2020 says the games are being migrated to the Wizard101 or Pirate101 game sites PLUS . . . "News about Grub Guardian will be announced at a later date"

It is almost 2 months since this blog. I did use the link in the blog to the Wizard101 site, which opened on a page for the Trivia game - none of the other KIFreeGames are found on this link jump from the KIBlog.
Which by the way I clicked on all the tabs on the left and never could find the sub-heading to be able to find
the KITrivia game again - please create a link on the left tabs for the KIFreeGames it this is where you are moving them to.

So back to Grub Guardian - I do not have a cell phone or tablet - I played Grub Guardian on my desktop computer.

I searched this message board for Grub Guardian - the most recent post was answered by Spark indicating that Google Play did not work with Grub Guardian but the android app worked - well that didn't help me at all. I have never successfully been able to use any cellphone apps on my computer.

So my question is - How can I play Grub Guardian? I need to farm energy elixirs.

Is Grub Guardian ever going to be playable on a desktop computer again? It has been quite some time since I was able to log on and play Grub Guardian, I think I have waited long enough. I spent a pretty good amount of crowns purchasing almost all the maps in Grub Guardian.

If Grub Guardian is not going to be available to play on my computer please reimburse to my account the crowns I spent on purchasing the maps in Grub Guardian. If I can not play the game I paid for any longer, logically you should reimburse me my purchase price of crowns for all the maps I purchased.

Sincerely
RowanTimesSix

Administrator
Hi Rowantimes6! We're currently working on where Grub Guardian is going before the closure of the FreeKI Games portal. More on that in the weeks ahead.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
Thanks for replying Spark

A few more questions about Grub Guardian:

Any idea just how long I need to wait to be able to use something I paid crowns for?
I haven't been able to play it for more than several months. I purchased all the higher level maps.

When it is moved to a new platform will I be able to play it with my PC - Windows 7 software?

Sincerely,
Rowantimes6

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
Hello,
I’m unable to log into Grub Guardian for at least 2 days. With the double XP, I really want to play!
I’m unable to find any additional information since this post. Is the current app no longer working or do you have a new game for us? Thx!

Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
Hello Spark-
In our last communication about Grub Guardian you said that there would be more info in the weeks ahead.
Well it has been months, not weeks, that I have been waiting to play Grub Guardian.
As stated in my first message I spent quite a few crowns to purchase the additional maps in the game.
Will Grub Guardian ever be a game I can play on my PC in the near future?
I see this is becoming a denial of service I have paid for.
If Grub Guardian is not available for me to access with my PC, I respectfully request that the crowns I paid for the crowns maps be reimbursed to my Wizard101 Account.
Should Grub Guardian ever be playable on a PC in the future, I will most likely spend back those crowns to play the game again.
If you are not able to resolve this issue please provide me with a contact info or e-mail address to which I can continue my quest to resolve this situation.
Sincerely,
Rowantimes6

Survivor
Dec 21, 2016
Rowantimes6 on Oct 14, 2020 wrote:
Hello Spark-
In our last communication about Grub Guardian you said that there would be more info in the weeks ahead.
Well it has been months, not weeks, that I have been waiting to play Grub Guardian.
As stated in my first message I spent quite a few crowns to purchase the additional maps in the game.
If Grub Guardian is not available for me to access with my PC, I respectfully request that the crowns I paid for the crowns maps be reimbursed to my Wizard101 Account.
Should Grub Guardian ever be playable on a PC in the future, I will most likely spend back those crowns to play the game again.
If you are not able to resolve this issue please provide me with a contact info or e-mail address to which I can continue my quest to resolve this situation.
Sincerely,
Rowantimes6
I request this also. I just purchased a map pack and feel scammed that it says, "An error has occurred" in every one of my grub guardian matches!

Defender
Jul 21, 2017
Rowantimes6 on Oct 14, 2020 wrote:
Hello Spark-
Sincerely,
Rowantimes6
This is a fair point.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2017
Sparck on Jul 31, 2020 wrote:
Hi Rowantimes6! We're currently working on where Grub Guardian is going before the closure of the FreeKI Games portal. More on that in the weeks ahead.
Is there any update as to when this game will be playable again? It was nice to be able to level my pet when I’m away and this is very inconvenient