Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death pet talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2014
Can someone tell me what are five talents a level 130 death wizard needs for his pet? I heard that two critical talents are needed. I am aiming for a PvE pet, not PvP

Community Leader
Hello! While I do not have a death wizard, a friend of mine is level 128 questing in Empyrea, and he is aiming for a triple double pet, meaning 3 damage stats (could be but not limited to: death dealer, pain bringer, pain giver for example) and 2 resist stats (spell proof and spell defy) for overall questing.

Overall, this pet stat setup will give you around 20%damage and approximately 15% universal resist.

He hasn't worried to much about critical, but in experience, he's considered doing 3 damage stats and 2 critical stats and adding a spell proof jewel.

This setup could get you around 20% damage and approximately 5%-12% critical chance (with the jewel it would be 10% resist)

I hope this helps!

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Whenever it comes on to pet talents as it relates to questing, this usually comes down to personal preference.

You can choose to route suggested earlier and combine resistive talents along with damage enhancing ones.

Or you can opt for a purely, strictly offensive one only having talents in critical and damage.

I personally prefer the latter and run that setup on all 7 of my wizards.

But, I do have pets with a mixture of both which is also suggested, I recommend you do the same too.