Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

christmas theme housing?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
while i haven't made it past celestia so i don't know about the other styles of homes, i can't help but see that there isn't any snow covered pine forest with a wooden cottage or large gingerbread house, having a christmas themed house for my ice wizard or at least a candy themed house with snow covered grass is something im looking for.

is that in the game or just wishful thinking?

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I turned an ice house into a Christmas theme. I used snow covered trees around the outside--the snow covered maples and snow covered pines . Bought the skating rink and used snowmen pets and other ice pets--frost beetle,snow sepent etc. outside. Inside all the holiday wall paper , ice furniture, and Christmas trees with presents, etc. Use your imagination and create the scene you are picturing in your mind. Have fun!

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
well im going to guess the Dragon Frojd is the closest thing to what im looking for? get a couple piles of snow on the grass and snow covered pine trees.

saving up the gold for it, but is there any other homes i should look at first?

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
Davidfire school on Jul 28, 2020 wrote:
I turned an ice house into a Christmas theme. I used snow covered trees around the outside--the snow covered maples and snow covered pines . Bought the skating rink and used snowmen pets and other ice pets--frost beetle,snow sepent etc. outside. Inside all the holiday wall paper , ice furniture, and Christmas trees with presents, etc. Use your imagination and create the scene you are picturing in your mind. Have fun!
I see, i went with the dragon fojd.

well i hope they had lydia grayroses homeworld for more candy oriented housing.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Dragon's Fjord is a good one. I get a lot of gold by fishing and then selling the fish. For quick easy to catch fish go to castle tours and find a Nomad house. Go to the upper pond area behind the tents. The Pharamarii fish is a type 2 myth fish. It barely moves in the water. It's an easy $2000 + for each fish. Good luck and have fun!!

There is a candy house a la Hansel and Gretel in the Everafter bundle. No snow though. Guess you could put in snow piles and snow covered trees.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
Davidfire school on Jul 30, 2020 wrote:
Dragon's Fjord is a good one. I get a lot of gold by fishing and then selling the fish. For quick easy to catch fish go to castle tours and find a Nomad house. Go to the upper pond area behind the tents. The Pharamarii fish is a type 2 myth fish. It barely moves in the water. It's an easy $2000 + for each fish. Good luck and have fun!!

There is a candy house a la Hansel and Gretel in the Everafter bundle. No snow though. Guess you could put in snow piles and snow covered trees.
yeah i randomly found that when exploreing other peoples houses.

BUT apparently we are going to Karmelle professor grayroses homeworld, since the new prologe is about that stuff.

I 100% expect gingerbread houses in that for housing options, how funny that i was trying to become a gingerbread ice wizard when this stuff happened huh?