Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Haord packs and knowing whats in them + more options for armor styling

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
So as of right now the card packs don't really show you whats in them, i realize its a surprise but there are some things that you wouldn't know unless you open a ton of those packs.
my suggestion is that we should be able to inspect each pack to see whats inside them as well as the odds of getting those things, this will help in knowing what we can get per pack.

my second idea is that once we collect a piece of gear and we should be able to have that piece be available in stiching,even if we don't have that piece of gear in our inventory.

now personally i would prefer to have a wardrobe that i go to, so i can have a list of unlocked gear to change my current look into, this would work on horde pack armor too, perhaps it could come with the ability to dye your clothes like the shop (and pay gold for it), but that brings me to asking that we be allowed to dye any horde armor we aquire.

thats my piece

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
hatter999. on Jul 25, 2020 wrote:
So as of right now the card packs don't really show you whats in them, i realize its a surprise but there are some things that you wouldn't know unless you open a ton of those packs.
my suggestion is that we should be able to inspect each pack to see whats inside them as well as the odds of getting those things, this will help in knowing what we can get per pack.

my second idea is that once we collect a piece of gear and we should be able to have that piece be available in stiching,even if we don't have that piece of gear in our inventory.

now personally i would prefer to have a wardrobe that i go to, so i can have a list of unlocked gear to change my current look into, this would work on horde pack armor too, perhaps it could come with the ability to dye your clothes like the shop (and pay gold for it), but that brings me to asking that we be allowed to dye any horde armor we aquire.

thats my piece
If you want to see what the packs carry look at wizard101central website, it's basically the Wiki for w101 and if someone has added the image file you can look at the clothing

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
Ryan DayBreaker on Jul 28, 2020 wrote:
If you want to see what the packs carry look at wizard101central website, it's basically the Wiki for w101 and if someone has added the image file you can look at the clothing
is that the only reliable way to do it? cause it would be better if we could inspect the packs to see what we can get out of them, within the crowns shop.