Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Spiral Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
Hi,

There is a bug between the Daily Spiral, and the Daily Quest givers (Aegon Statz/Gravulum Lodestone). I complete the daily assignment, and it is acknowledged by both the lodestone and Aegon Statz. I get the daily reward as well. However, when I open up the Crown Shop to the Daily Spiral, it is telling me there is a new daily quest (not the same one I just did). I've tried completing the second daily quest as shown in the daily spiral but it doesn't register as being done, nor does it register with the lodestone or Aegon Statz that it's a valid assignment. I sent an email to help desk with pictures/screenshots to help explain this.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
I too noticed that after I have done the daily assignment, in the Daily Spiral it says my Daily Assignment is to Visit the WC Fairgrounds.
I went and nothing happened. I figured this is a glitch, and the devs need to update the Daily Assignment to say when we have completed the assignment that day.