Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestian pack? Fire best wand alone?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Why did fire got away with having the best celestial axe wands upgrade with 2% damage increase and 3% pierce increase meanwhile life gets stuck at the same 17% damage. The myth version damage decreased by 1%. These wands are gonna be the new wands of pvp but I can only see 3 schools benefiting from this some what. Fire, death and balance.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I don't see this as a problem, as an ice, because it means that meaningful choices have to be made. Wands shouldn't be strictly better than other wands, especially when it comes to packs and same level gear. Especially with the new wands not having crit rating, sacrifices being made is a good thing.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
rest on Jul 25, 2020 wrote:
I don't see this as a problem, as an ice, because it means that meaningful choices have to be made. Wands shouldn't be strictly better than other wands, especially when it comes to packs and same level gear. Especially with the new wands not having crit rating, sacrifices being made is a good thing.
Regardless of it being the same level, newer gears can be better than previous alternative. That is what help sells packs. My point is for myth specifically there is no reason for the myth wand to down grade in damage it should of been the same or increase by 1%.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
The Celestian Neon Striders have Vengeful Seraph which is pretty powerful for Death wizards. It is an X pip spell with 135 death damage per pip. That's the only reason why I use the boots atm.