Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dead Plant and Pests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2020
HI i currently am trying to Grow my second Queen of Myrtle plant both times have gotten pests that are too high a level for me to remove, currently it is dying and i have no more seeds of it i have not even been able to harvest it once, if i revive it from dead will the pests disappear? or should i just plow it and move on?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Leave it as it is.

Make sure you have at least 175,000 gold. Go to Charley in the Oasis and train the Summon Pixie Spell. With that spell, for 25 energy, you can get rid of current pests of any rank and keep them away for 48 hours.

Once you have the Summon Pixie spell, then revive your Queen Myrtle and try again.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
Try to buy gardening treasure cards for pests in bazaar they are no rare. good luck.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
If you Revive it, the pests that killed it will no longer be there. If you need spells for gardening, I recommend talking to the gardening guy in Mooshu or Celestia. Should have pest spells up to rank 5.

Alternatively if you have the gardening pixie TC, use that on your plant and your plant will never get pests.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I would advise that you first learn spells that are strong enough to destroy the pests your plant is facing.

If you keep allowing it to die and trying to grow it again, the high rank pests will only return (those plants have an habit of attracting fire ants etc.) and you will be in the same situation again.

The Summon Pixie prevents pest of any rank from affecting the plant the spell is used on for a total of 48 hours. I highly recommend learning it, or trying to gain treasure card versions from the Bazaar.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2014
I know the feeling to have remove a plant just because can't remove the pesky pests just because pest spell is not unlocked yet. :( to be honest it's not worth the trouble going through with it if you cannot maintain the plant it's not worth also to spend 30 energy to revive, just don't.