Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Deckathalon Stage 5 point issue

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
I have seen that defeated enemies are not giving +5 points but +4 points on that stage.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Bucisfav on Jul 24, 2020 wrote:
I have seen that defeated enemies are not giving +5 points but +4 points on that stage.
I thought this too at first, however, the points are awarded by the rank of the enemies....not the floor you are on. If the enemies on Floor 5 are rank 4 enemies, then awarding 4 points is correct.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
I noticed that too.
For some reason the creatures on that stage are showing as Rank 4, so I assume that’s why they only give 4 points??
The same thing on Stage 6. Only get 5 points per creature bc they are showing as Rank 5.
Can one of the Devs let us know if this is a mistake or intentional please?

I haven’t done any higher stages yet to see if this is the same.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Grace Winterstone on Jul 26, 2020 wrote:
I noticed that too.
For some reason the creatures on that stage are showing as Rank 4, so I assume that’s why they only give 4 points??
The same thing on Stage 6. Only get 5 points per creature bc they are showing as Rank 5.
Can one of the Devs let us know if this is a mistake or intentional please?

I haven’t done any higher stages yet to see if this is the same.
Ok so it looks like the rank of the creatures on stages 5 & up are lower then the actual stage.
So less points per defeat, bc we only get 1 pt per rank on creatures defeated.
Not sure why they made them lower in the higher stages this Deckathalon.
Maybe bc they hit pretty hard already being storm?
Anyway, guess that answers the question as to why points are less in higher stages...

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Oran of Urz on Jul 24, 2020 wrote:
I thought this too at first, however, the points are awarded by the rank of the enemies....not the floor you are on. If the enemies on Floor 5 are rank 4 enemies, then awarding 4 points is correct.
Why are there level 4 enemies on level 5? According to that logic the levels 1 to 4 have the wrong level of enemy. So somewhere there is a bug.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Bucisfav on Jul 27, 2020 wrote:
Why are there level 4 enemies on level 5? According to that logic the levels 1 to 4 have the wrong level of enemy. So somewhere there is a bug.
I'm not sure why, but I know it isn't a bug. The developers have indicated that lower ranked enemies on certain floors is intended.