Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns Shop Always Opens and Takes Up the Entire Screen!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2015
Please do not open the crowns shop by default upon logging in. Also, I have my user-interface set to micro, I do not want the crowns shop to block my entire screen. Also, if I had the intention to open the crowns shop, then I would open the crowns shop by choice. Pressing X each time for the crowns shop is a huge chore. Please fix this!

Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
I'm not sure where to post this so I'm putting it here. Mostly, I like the new updates but I find it annoying that the blasted Crown Shop thing pops up every time I sign in! If I want the Crown Shop I know where the icon is. If I want to do the daily missions, I know where my Gravulum Lodestone is. I DON'T need, or want, the thing to pop up in my face!! I hate it.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I don't mind it the first time I log in, but every single time I switch characters is beyond a nuisance.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
I hate it. I don't want or need the blasted Crown Shop popping up in my face every time I sign in!!! If I choose to buy something I know where the button is!! And if I want to do my daily quests, I know where my Gravulum Lodestone is! If you want to lose a player just keep pushing! If it doesn't stop, I'm leaving. I personally have and pay for 2 separate accounts. You'll lose them both and I have several personal friends and in game friends who feel the same way. Stop ramming things down our throats!!
Angry and frustrated!!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
The pop up is overly redundant too. Players see the sales and events on the login client. The daily quest being listed ruins the point of the lodestone entirely. The current quest is easily checked, even after a long break from the game by....opening the quest log ! Inconceivable!
But the most unacceptable part of all? Why is the pop up menu so large and low-res? The entire menu is a massive eyesore.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
While I appreciate that KI has provided some way to check on the daily assignment, lets you click on your active quest to be taken there, and even given us a link to check anything new in the game, I have to say that Pirate101 handled the quest reminder much better. It was easy to ignore Gandry and Boochbeard chatting in the upper part of your screen while you did whatever. You could jump right in and start to play (which was nice when you were calling up a pirate to help a friend), I agree that the entire screen covered up is a right nuisance.

Also, I'm not likely to buy stuff from the crown shop just because you wave it in front of my face every time I log in (and the first time I use a particular wizard after each sign in).

Make it significantly smaller, make it optional, make it go away. I don't care which.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
PLEASE stop the crown shop from popping up in my face every time I load a different wizard . . . it's useless and annoying. THank you.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
I have to say, of all the things that are legitimate issues in this game, this is not one of them.
One click and the crown shop screen is gone. It's not that serious. In a month most of you wont even notice it anymore.