Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

$20 Kroger Card

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 18, 2013
I have a code for Kroger card that gives a special pet jewel. The one I'm looking for is the undauntable opal. The problem I'm having is there is conflicting information wizard101`s website says if I redeem this month I will get the Chi-Ficus Citrine while wizard101 central says the unpaintable opal.

Can someone confirm for me for the month of July what I will get. I don't want to have to get another card if I don't get what I'm looKing for.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
The official website is the primary source you want to use, since Central is based on what jewel is typically offered that month (in other words, KI can change the type of jewel any time they want).

However, the official website is notorious for not being updated on the first day of the month (usually several days into the the new month is when it finally gets changed). I would get an admin or community manager attention to change or verify the Kroger information so you know for a fact or wait until around mid-month or later before redeeming.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Ghost stone on Jul 3, 2020 wrote:
I have a code for Kroger card that gives a special pet jewel. The one I'm looking for is the undauntable opal. The problem I'm having is there is conflicting information wizard101`s website says if I redeem this month I will get the Chi-Ficus Citrine while wizard101 central says the unpaintable opal.

Can someone confirm for me for the month of July what I will get. I don't want to have to get another card if I don't get what I'm looKing for.
"Chi-Ficus" was for June.
"unpaintable" is for July.

Each month is different and I believe, even if you purchase in June, but redeem it in July, you will still get July.

But, If you ever notice inconsistencies, you will need to get in touch with the admin of Wizard101 central.This is the official website while central is a fansite.