Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing teleporter malfunctions.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
Hey,

For years now, at least once a week, I'll go through a housing teleporter of mine and it triggers the sound and animation, but does not transport my wizard. She will disappear then reappear in the same spot. Sometimes going out of the dorm or apartment and going back in solves the issue. Other times, I have to go to my book and equip the house I'm trying to go to. This bug had been happening a lot more frequently and it doesnt make a difference which wiz I'm on, which teleporter I use, which realm I'm on, or which house I'm in or going to. Is this a common issue for anyone else? None of mine are crafted.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Not the same issue, but I've been having a similar one over the past couple days. I'll set the teleporter exit and entrance and try to use it, but it acts as though my wizard didn't walk through it at all - no teleport or anything (I use my teleporters mostly between different houses). However, if I put the exit and entrance in the same house, there's no issues and it functions properly. This only happens with some teleporters though - others work just fine. I think there might be some bug for teleporters between houses if you're seeing a similar issue with yours. I thought maybe it was just my teleporters.
130 130 104 75 72 57 10

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
The past 2 days when the teleporter does work, theres been no animation or sound until I get to the exit side.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Kimberly Mistheart on Jul 1, 2020 wrote:
Hey,

For years now, at least once a week, I'll go through a housing teleporter of mine and it triggers the sound and animation, but does not transport my wizard. She will disappear then reappear in the same spot. Sometimes going out of the dorm or apartment and going back in solves the issue. Other times, I have to go to my book and equip the house I'm trying to go to. This bug had been happening a lot more frequently and it doesnt make a difference which wiz I'm on, which teleporter I use, which realm I'm on, or which house I'm in or going to. Is this a common issue for anyone else? None of mine are crafted.
Yes, you are not alone in this. It's been years and sometimes a teleporter does exactly as you described.

Survivor
May 20, 2009
When I get to my house. I see a bunch of boxes. Inside and out. They eventually turn into the correct images. But when I come back, the boxes are all there again.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
I've had this same issue for about 2 years both crafted and dropped tele porters and of all colors.
It was brought up then but KI as usual is closed lip.

Victoria