Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Report unusual game performance and access concerns here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Shalek the Wise appears to be morphing into some higher being..!

He's moving in ways that are not natural to the game, but for some reason excluding his walking stick.youtu.be/XWy5fFNGCiI

Survivor
Aug 23, 2019
D: where is my creepy clown mask? Why is it just a hood? I paid for that thing, ya know. I really want it back.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Hello, it's Heather again!

So, a quick follow up on Shalek the Wise. It appears that his morphing into a higher being is complete, and now he looks like as if he is possessed by the devil..! I am genuinely spooked from him whenever I look into his eyes..!
youtu.be/RRXHVw09qkA

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Hello,
It appears now that all elderly Kroks are possessed by the devil..! Their eyes still creep me out..! This has occurred on all elderly Kroks that I've seen so far, including these..!
youtu.be/AyRJlklpc4s

youtu.be/6PRf3US1mvs

Survivor
Jan 22, 2009
There are so many bugs, I'll just list a few. Using the option of 'go to the event' for deckathalon, it still takes you to the library, not the new pavilion. Fully redeeming a code doesn't register each time, so the person doesn't receive the items. The new unforgiven gauntlet has bugs. It doesn't register the correct levels nor lets more than one person exit as the doomsday krok gauntlet once did. If the new death draconian glitch of the overtime damage is indeed not a glitch, the storm wolf needs to be un-nerfed. If you can not do anything about the bots buying things from the bazaar as they are sold before anyone can get them, you need to offer a person to person trade option, I suggest friends only, and a crown cost per trade for crown items.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Issues staying logged on wiz.

- The loading screen gets stuck when trying to play pet games.
- Unable to load zone and this area is not ready messages
- Porting to a friend is not always working. The load screen gets stuck then game shuts down.
- A few attempts at logging in caused wizard101 error
- A friend said he too had area closed when he went in one of his teleporters.

- Even right now I have a message on my screen that reads, Problem. That area is closed right now, try again later.

I sent a ticket to Support but I have a lot to do on the game today and time is running out.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
Sparck on Jun 29, 2020 wrote:
Please post all concerns about unusual game access or performance issues around maintenance periods, game updates, etc., in a reply to this thread. Do not create a new thread.

Please only post unusual server game game related instances. Any local computer or Internet connection troubles should be reported to your ISP or computer provider if possible.

There are several resources on our Support Portal that may aid in diagnosing local issues:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Thanks!
Can you guys fix the Wizard101 game from buffering really slow after playing the game for about 3+ hours or more?

I always have this problem where the game runs very slow after I play the game for a period of 3+ hours and the only way I have found to make the game go back to normal speed and processing is to shutdown the game and log back in after 3+ hours

Thank you

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
stemogstel on May 27, 2022 wrote:
Issues staying logged on wiz.

- The loading screen gets stuck when trying to play pet games.
- Unable to load zone and this area is not ready messages
- Porting to a friend is not always working. The load screen gets stuck then game shuts down.
- A few attempts at logging in caused wizard101 error
- A friend said he too had area closed when he went in one of his teleporters.

- Even right now I have a message on my screen that reads, Problem. That area is closed right now, try again later.

I sent a ticket to Support but I have a lot to do on the game today and time is running out.
I don't know if you know this but in my case I always respond to Sparck if I want to get a reply to my answer from the game

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I have never seen the game so slow. I have verified this is not a local problem, and other players have also observed the following:

• Extremely long times for dialogs to appear, and for the character name to appear on the screen so I can talk to it.
  • Transitions between scenes, like when you go through doors or tunnels take up to 30 seconds for me to appear on the other side
  • If I am pulled into battle, the "pull" sometimes takes 15-20 seconds after I've bumped into the character
  • When collecting items (Ail), it takes a very long time to register that the item is collected.
  • This problem is not limited to one world.

These issues make the game intolerable to play. What's more concerning is that I have seen no "We're aware of the problem and are working on it". kind of messages from your twitter support page. I don't think it's very actively maintained.

Please devote some attention to this problem, and keep us posted better than you have. Thanks.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
Game locked up on me twice while attempting to fight the Unformed Beast in Unformed World. Each time it happened after I cast Lord of Winter. Gamed locked up and froze and I had to force the game to close and restart.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
The same thing that happened to Lofta happened to me whenever the enemy tried to cast lord of winter at the end of Xibalba. I don’t think I can get out of Aztecs until this gets fixed.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Since the update resuming play after Playing as Pet has the camera bumping on the ground with a terrible jerky motion compromizing play. Across accounts and character levels. On a mac at least. only fix I can find is quit and restart Wiz101

Survivor
Apr 02, 2019
Since Fall Update, some Fire Dot spells aren't displaying the Dot rotor when cast. I suspect it's a vertical axis alignment problem, as the spells act normally otherwise.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
Hi My name is Brynn DeathStrider and I have an issue with experience. I completed novus on my Death yesterday 12/6 and I am not getting experience. I have tried to do diff side quests with the thought maybe I need to level more but that hasnt helped. In my experience bar I get a ? instead of experience, so I am now stuck at 159. Any help would be apreciated. Thank you

Survivor
Jul 08, 2020
whats wrong with wizard101 login and game, when i could get in, kept booting me out alot now wont let me log in

Survivor
Sep 17, 2012
white screen flash that randomly happens

Survivor
Jan 29, 2022
I decided that I would like to join an alliance and have been trying the Social Kiosk for several weeks now. I always get the same message: "There was a problem asking the owner. . .to allow you (to)join the guild. Please try again later." I have tried several different alliances and always get the same response. So is the Social Kiosk broken? Or is this something specific to my account?

Also, I posted a similar message almost 2 weeks ago in the section on Guilds. My message never appeared. This is only my 2nd post ever, so maybe I did something incorrectly, but posting here seems pretty simple so I can't imagine what that could be. Hoping this post shows up!!

Survivor
May 31, 2011
I have two golden and one wooden skeleton keys in my backpack, but I can't start or join team ups for key bosses. The option to start a team up does not appear at the dungeon sigil, and no team ups appear at the kiosk.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2022
My friend, who made an account recently, is being asked to pay crowns for Firecat Alley. Despite the whole free arc thing, and the part where Firecat is included in the free stuff. Any advice? I wish I could gift a membership but I'm strapped for cash right now.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2022
strangename on Jan 7, 2023 wrote:
My friend, who made an account recently, is being asked to pay crowns for Firecat Alley. Despite the whole free arc thing, and the part where Firecat is included in the free stuff. Any advice? I wish I could gift a membership but I'm strapped for cash right now.
noedit: using "sample zone" is enough, nevermind

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Greets, everytime I press “Z” to take a photo the game complete crashes. Also since updating my Mac to Ventura the game crashes incessantly. This happens everytime Mac has an updated I’ve tried avoiding updating and that doesn’t work either. I’ve also tried going through crossover but with no avail the issues follow to the other platform. There are main story quest that need me to use the photo option and I cannot progress because of this issue. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. -Fellow Wizard

Survivor
Aug 26, 2021
When doing the Malistare the Undying fight in the last dungeon of Darkmoor, people have been joining in late and defeating the first phase for Malistare. For some weird reason this causes the fight to end, with NO second phase for Malistare. This has to be a bug that people are exploiting. I have sent TWO messages already but they have yet to show up, so I'm putting this here.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2016
me and my wife both play on seperate pcs and it doesnt really matter where were headed but the most common is when we load into the commons it gets stuck on the loading screen and crashes then repeatedly says this area is currently unavailable please try again and this last time it did it as i was loading into the cannon game and it says that my character is loading directly into the cannon game from the character selection menu but my other two characters have zero issues loading in idk if this is a bug and what but i can no longer use my current character

Survivor
May 10, 2018
I am unable to "pick up" the First Oasis Beetle on the Island of Storms in Krokotopia.

I've tried switching realms, removing my mount, logging on and off, but nothing works.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2022
Can't place castle blocks. when i leave a castle with castle blocks already placed and come back the random block will rotate. other housing items are fine.